Customer service center：+86-315-5255960
1. Make the users know well about our products’ performances, characteristics, etc., do well the demand analysis on the users’ existed projects and the company’s related products, and provide professional technical consulting services.
2. Work together with the users or design institute to draw up the complete engineering design plan, type selection and preliminary quotation.
3. Provide investigation and reception and convenient conditions at any time, dispatch technical personnel and business personnel to perform face-to-face technical exchange and technical communication. The tenet of the whole pre-sales service is to maximize the comprehensive economic benefit of the users’ investment.
1. In the production process, with the user’s technical specifications and contract as the blueprint, perform supplement, perfection and refinement of the technical specifications and carry it in the production strictly.
2. Provide the users with front and rear interface technology requirements and data, and perform accurate pairing of the overall design of the whole system.
3. Work out related inspection and assembly program, do well production, inspection and record, perform inspection and record of the key links, perform pre-delivery trial assembly in accordance with the assembly program, re-inspect the product quality and guarantee the site installation. In the inspection and trial assembly, remain the written record and image data, so that the users can know well about our products’ manufacturing and inspection links.
4. Provide the users’ manufacturing inspection departments with related departmental standard and drawings, and assist the users in the manufacturing inspection.
5. Work out overall contract-agreed random technical data, such as detailed equipment installation drawings, equipment instructions, product qualification certificate, etc.
1. Provide overall technical services for equipment installation, for example, inventory of equipment on the site, technical guidance services for the installation process, the equipment’s trial run, commissioning technology services, etc.
2. Train the site operators through the lectures to know well about the equipment’s use and maintenance.
3. Consulting and answer of site operation questions.
4. Feedback the products’ use conditions regularly, know well about the equipment’s running conditions, and solve the equipment’s running faults.
5. Grasp spare parts and spare goods on the site to guarantee the equipment’s normal running.